TMNT Micro-Series #8 Fugitoid (IDW) – Variant Covers
- May 30th, 2012
- Posted in comic books . comics . IDW . Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles . TMNT . TMNT (IDW) Variant Covers
- Write comment
Here’s the info. on the variants for the TMNT Micro Series #8 Fugitoid from IDW. Original IDW solicitation details below.
Available September 26, 2012. UPDATE: Due to an issue with the normal printing company that IDW uses, Fugitoid will now be released earlier than planned (now September 5), which means it will be out before TMNT #14 is released. IDW had intended to have #14 be released prior to Fugitoid but, unfortunately, this could not happen. Therefore, reading Fugitoid before #14 will spoil a minor “surprise” that was intended to be revealed first in #14. Reading Fugitoid before #14 will not create any story continuity confusion but it will spoil the storytelling design originally intended by IDW.
- Cover A (David Petersen) - regular cover shipped in an A:B ratio where A is more common (e.g., 4:1)
- Cover B (Paul McCaffrey) - regular cover shipped in an A:B ratio where B is less common (e.g., 4:1)
- Cover RI (David Petersen B&W variant) - 10 copy Retailer Incentive
Paul Allor (w) • Paul McCaffrey (a) • David Petersen, McCaffrey (c)
Professor Honeycutt was instrumental in developing General Krang’s technology. But when he realized just how insanely tyrannical his boss was, he decided to defect. One doesn’t betray Krang without consequences, though, and Honeycutt’s only chance for survival was to transport his mind into a fugitive robot body! The resulting adventure leads the new ‘Fugitoid’ to Earth, and stands to affect the Turtles’ future in an unexpected and crucial way!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
David Petersen Black & White variant cover!
• Sets up an upcoming TMNT ongoing story arc!
• Amazing art from Paul McCaffrey (Men of War)!