TMNT Micro-Series #7 April O’Neil (IDW) – Variant Covers
- May 20th, 2012
- Posted in comic books . comics . IDW . Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles . TMNT . TMNT (IDW) Variant Covers
- Write comment
Here’s the info. on the variants for the TMNT Micro Series #7 April O’Neil from IDW. Original IDW solicitation details below. Available August 29, 2012.
- Cover A (David Petersen) - regular cover shipped in an A:B ratio where A is more common (e.g., 4:1)
- Cover B (Marley Zarcone) - regular cover shipped in an A:B ratio where B is less common (e.g., 4:1)
- Cover RI (David Petersen B&W variant) - 10 copy Retailer Incentive
Barbara Randall Kesel (w) • Marley Zarcone (a) • David Petersen, Zarcone (c)
April O’Neil’s life has been turned upside down in the aftermath of meeting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Rather than running from the choas, April decides to meet it head-on. Determined to make a difference, April starts to investigate suspicious circumstances at Stockgen Labs. What she finds will have serious repercussions for herself… and the Turtles!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
David Petersen Black & White variant cover!
• A unique Turtles tale that is accessible to all!